Friday, June 19, 2020

March 2017

Sisters

Liam the chicken whisperer.  I swear these chickens are mean!  Yet when Liam goes out back, they let him pick them up, hug them and carry them around.  I walk out back and my toes get pecked!

 
Ammon's been on an apple kick right before bed.

Made it to the core this night!

Also loving lego figures lately.

Items I found in the washer when moving the clothes to the dryer.  Shoes, yes, both, a tie, and a sleeve of ritz crackers...in case we get hungry later.

Meilani's rocking swim team!  She loves it even more than volleyball I think!



Eli and Sariah on a walk or something.

Eli wears the glasses as a statement piece and is loving the selfie action.


Dr. Seuss week at school.  Always a fight over the one wig I have and the two shirts.  Liam and Seth won out this year.



And just for cuteness.  Ruby always wants her pic taken when I take anyone else's, backpack ready and all!

I've been teaching art at the kids school lately.  Some of the pieces that come out of my lessons are amazing.  This was a study of Notan.

Wild turkeys have taken to the streets of our town.

Funniest sign I saw recently on the FREEWAY!  Ummm, pedestrians shouldn't be walking on the freeway.

I got to chaperone Liam's class field trip to Columbia.  It was a blast to learn again about California history.


Panning for gold, Liam's favorite part!


Me and my boy.  He's a keeper.

Ruby's Joy School class.  Such cuties!


Still loving the babies.  She's going to make me a happy Grandma one day!

Chicken tending with Dad, because I won't go near them.

Ammon's Joy School lion creation.

Sweetest group of kids!  I seriously love this class.  They are my favorite!

Mr. Attitude


Seth got a citizenship award at school.

Eli taking up ukulele.

Ammon lost a tooth.  

Liam made a Harry Potter inspired pinewood derby car.  We're always at the last minute making these things, but always in the nick of time!


Ruby modeling a dress Grandmom got her.  Loving the floof!

Kids from our ward at church after a pack meeting.

Makin' a wish


Hill rolling.

Sibbling love

Vibes master

Meilani, Eli and friends at a church dance.  They act like they go to humor me, but they really love it!

No comments: