Saturday, April 14, 2012

April Fool's

Last year no one wanted to celebrate April Fool's with our usual tricky dinner.  This year, April Fool's snuck up on me and I was unprepared.  Everyone was disappointed that I didn't have a fun dinner planned, so on April 2nd, I made us an April Fool's dinner.  Non pizza, pizza (calzones in a left over pizza box), and dessert pizza (sugar cookie with frosting and fruit, also in a left over pizza box).


 Sariah's pretend sad face that the juice was actually jello.

Seth's authentic look of confusion at the beverage. 

Ben joining in the fun. 

Moral of the story, the kids love family traditions.  They were so excited for dinner and kept sneaking into the kitchen to see what I was making.  No one was actually surprised at meal time, but we sure did have fun celebrating together.

No comments: