Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Card 2011


Merry Christmas Dear Friends!

Oh how I love this technological world we live in that allows us to keep in touch with those who are separated from us by time or distance.  While getting Christmas cards in the mail is one of the absolute highlights of the Christmas season for me, I can't bring myself to spend the money or time it would take for me to send a personal card to each person I'd like to.  So, I'm sticking with the online card again this year and hope that Emily Post's people understand that times, they are a changin'.  I think that by using email, blogs, and facebook to spread our Christmas cheer we actually reach more of our loved ones than I would with snail mail.  I love that "It's a small world after all," and am reminded especially now at Christmas how we're all really brothers and sisters of a loving Heavenly Father.  A Father who sent His Son to atone for our sins so that our family bonds can stretch through eternity.  I'm thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ.  His gospel brings our family peace, joy, and purpose in this life.  Our family wishes you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.

To learn more about our beliefs, visit www.mormon.org

or view our personal profiles at: http://mormon.org/me/282D/  http://mormon.org/me/4FC1/

1 comment:

moana said...

You are amazing! When I grow up I want to be just like you.