Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving Break!  Ben and the kids were off for the whole week, some of our best friends came to town for a visit, I didn't have to cook or clean for the big feast this year, and we enjoyed some lazy days sleeping in and lounging around.  It was glorious.  It's now 1:16 am on Monday morning.  I need to go to bed but I'm not quite ready for vacation to be over!

Sariah and her BFF Carmen.  We sure miss those Beanies!

Still fast friends, even after a year and a half separation.

We snuck in a date night with some more of our favorite friends and left 11 kids with a couple babysitters.  Love that grown up time!

We had Thanksgiving dinner at Ben's parents house.


Mimmie and Tompa met Ammon for the first time.

Me and Mom

The lineup for the food.  We decided that it's better to assign each person to bring one thing.  That way you get a ton of exceptional food since everyone dedicates their efforts to only one dish.  Everything was so tasty!


The men manning the kitchen, as usual.

I'm so thankful.

For health.

For Family.

For Friends.

For the comforts of life.

For my Savior and the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

April said...

So fun! We LOVED seeing you guys and both Carmen and I were upset we didn't make it back one more time. :( I guess we've just got to come back soon.