Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Kindergraduation Promotion

Sariah had the best Kindergarten year. She's learned so much, is reading fantastically, and loves school.

The class performed some cute songs for the weeping parents. It was precious.

One song they sang I can't get out of my head: "Each of us is a flower, growing in life's garden . . . "

Recieving her certificate.

Her teacher is the best! She's actually in our ward at church as well and so it's a comfort to me that she shares our same values.



Liam spotted some of our favorite babysitters sitting on the stage and insisted on hanging with the big boys.

Sariah and her friend Taylah. We're so proud of our girl!

1 comment:

Farley Smiles said...

I'm checking to see if the comment works...I can't believe how old the Sales boys look! Great talking to you today!