Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Sammy's Wedding

The whole fam after the ceremony
Sammy and Sylvia tied the knot.  Here's Sammy bringing Auntie and Grandmom down the ilse.

Sethie was a ring bearer in the wedding and looked so adorable.  He was thrilled about the tux he got to wear, in particular the shiny shoes, and even wore his tux to church the day after the wedding.  He told me that he looked even fancier than Brooks, another boy in his primary class at church, who apparently is a smart dresser!

Quick pit stop for a snack between the wedding and the reception.

I really enjoyed getting to spend some one on one time with Seth, taking him to the rehersal dinner and to get his tux.  He was so well behaved the whole day of the wedding and was such a gentleman.

Selfie with my love...

and with my Auntie...

and Grandmom...

and Dad...

and Meilani...

and my Sethie...

and my cuz the groom.  I sure love this boy.  I babysat him a bunch when he was little.  He loved to play and dress up with these silky pieces of cloth my aunt had and was a big fan of Ninja Turtles and Big Bird.  He's all grown up now, but I still see my little cousin.  I wish a beautiful life of joy and love for him and his beautiful Sylvia.

We bribed Seth with the promise of a new toy if he would ask the flower girl to dance.  We were shocked that he went through with it!  What a cutie!


No comments: