Monday, December 23, 2013

Destruct-O-Boy

My Ammon boy is Cra-Zy!  He is into everything constantly.  Recently my good friend told me "you know he's not normal, right?" which actually brought a great deal of comfort.  Don't get me wrong, he's developmentally typical, but this kid takes mischievous to a whole new level.  Here are a few recent incidents.

We buy eggs in the 5 dozen case.  In one week on three separate occasions he smashed a dozen or so on the floor of the garage.

Into a jar of Nutella right after we got him dressed for church.

Snacking on a peach on the way home from Costco.  

Future graffiti artist?  Yep, that's the garage door.

Chocolate milk sand box

"I don't know how your powder got dumped all over the seat of the car."

Sweeping dirt...


...into the kitchen.  Lovely.

Ahh, no nap this day.  It's a good thing he's so cute!

No comments: