Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Baby Showers

Almost as soon as we announced we were pregnant my friend Stephanie called dibs on throwing me a shower.  I wasn't really wanting a shower, you know, this being my seventh child and all, but I acquiesced and had a blast.  I sure love these ladies and appreciate their friendship and support immensely!  It's a great blessing to be surrounded by kind and righteous women.

Party host Stephanie in red on the right.

One with my girls in the shot.


Meilani was in charge of a game with funny facts about me.

Sariah used fake money she'd earned throughout the night to win this pig at the auction.


Meilani made this fondant cake all by herself for the occasion.

My sister then put together another shower with all the ladies in our family.  We ended up at Elephant Bar after Olive Garden didn't seat us for over an hour.  It was a fun night out and great to be surrounded by the women whom I hold so dear.  They love and put up with me in my most fussy moments, always lend an ear, and help in times of need.  

Me, my mom, Aunt Joanie who was in town from Arkansas, and my sis.

My girlies and me!  Oh how I love them to pieces.  We didn't plan it, but we all wore the same colored shirt.

No comments: