Sunday, April 28, 2013

Basketball

Meilani and her school basketball team.  Meilani had a great season with her Questa team and also played on a team through the Tracy basketball league   She's really growing as an athlete and was a great leader on her team this year.  It's so fun to watch her.  

Sariah and Eli also played basketball this year in the Mountain House basketball league.  It was a great experience for both of them and their first experience playing that sport.  Both Sariah and Eli learned a great deal and had a lot of fun with their respective teams.  We're so glad that the sports opportunities continue to grow in our little town.  I'm not sure how I managed to attend two games a weekend for several months and not take a single picture.  Actually, I know exactly how it happened.  With Ben at school most of the time, wrangling Seth and Ammon by myself, in bleachers instead of a grass field where they could run and play, was a feat in and of itself, but I'm sad I didn't drag the camera out at least once.  Next year I suppose.

No comments: