Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pixie Woods

Grammy treated us to a day of fun at Pixie Woods in Stockton.  Although it was super hot, we had fun enjoying the slow pace and the shady trees at the park.

Ammon's first merry-go-round ride.


Love the hat!


Never too old for a merry-go-round.

Sariah was quite the model this day.  She kept posing for me and wanting me to take her picture.






Titi and baby Abby.  I love that my sister and I are experiencing mommy-hood together.  I wish we could spend more time together.  That sweet niece of mine is growing up too fast!

On the boat.  I have a picture of me on this same boat with the kids from about 5 years ago. 

Grammy, the kid at heart!  She loves a good swing and merry-go-round.  I sure love my mommy.  Thanks for a fun day Grammy.

No comments: