Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I Love Soccer

I was actually sad to see soccer end. The kids had so much fun playing, and I really enjoyed watching them.

Meilani was a fantastic goalie and was a real leader on her team.

Sweet Eli surprised us with his aggressiveness on the field! In one game he scored 3 of his team's 4 goals.

Sariah's coach called her the "secret weapon!" We had to remind her not to steal the ball from her teammates!

Liam had fun in his little soccer class, well, the times he actually made it onto the field anyway. He's a stubborn boy and refused to play a couple of days, mostly because I told him he had to.

Seth was a good sport at all the games, toddling around.

3 comments:

Farley Smiles said...

You need to come take some pictures of my kids in action, those pictures are great!

April said...

I so wish Carmen could have done soccer with Sariah! It looks like they really did a great job. Carmen HATED soccer this time around and we counted down the days until it was over. We even skipped the last day, that's how bad it was. Looks like you have some athletes on your hands.

Melissa Savage said...

I know what you mean! I'm a total soccer mom! The kids are just so fun to watch, I love the friends they made, and I love them learning to be a part of a team!