Thursday, March 18, 2010

31

I turned 31 on Tuesday, March 16th. My mom and sister got Ben and me tickets to see the Cirque Du Soleil show "Ovo" for my birthday. We went to the show last weekend and had a blast. To celebrate, we also had a Sunday dinner gathering with my family, and on my actual birthday, my mom and sister took me to lunch, then Ben, the kids, and I went to dinner. Ben bought me my favorite flowers, sterling (lavender) roses, the same kind we had at our wedding.

All in all, I feel too young to be this old!

This is the only picture of the birthday festivities that even remotely turned out.
The show was in a real circus tent in a parking lot in San Jose. That's a semi truck in the background! The show was amazing. I think I sat with my mouth gaping open the whole time. I love, love, love spending time with Ben. He really is my best friend. It was a great date night. Thanks Mom and Meg!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Danelle! That is so weird that I would see your comment to day because I was just thinking about you and how you taught me how to make a "pathfinder." Random, I know, but what can I say!

Your family is so cute! 5 kids! Wow!
It was great catching up!

Beck Family said...

Here's my pricing- $35 for a family and $20 for individual portraits. Price includes c.d. of ALL your pictures. I'd love to do your family pictures this summer so e-mail me and we can set it up.
Love ya!